Thank you for your recent purchase of a digital product from StPaulCenter.com!
Downloading Your Files
To use your ebook or audiobook, you will first need to download the file(s) from StPaulCenter.com to your computer.
The email you recieved when you completed your order contains a link for each file included in your purchase. To download a file, click the link for it.
If you are asked whether you want to Open or Save the file, choose Save and save the file to your desktop or another location on your computer where you can easily find it. If the file downloads automatically, it can usually be found in the Downloads folder.
We recommend saving the order email for future reference, but, if you have a stpaulcenter.com account, you can also download your files from the Digital Content section of your account page.
We allow you to use the files on as many devices as you own, but we expect that you will not share them with anyone else. Your purchase is for your personal use.
We provide our ebooks in two file formats: mobi is the proprietary Kindle format, and epub will work with most other ebook readers.
Reading Your Ebook on an eReader
Download the appropriate file for your device and locate it on your computer. Then load the file onto your device using the instructions from one of the following links:
Reading Your Ebook on a Desktop PC
If you do not own an eReader device, you can also also use an application to read your device on a Windows or Mac desktop PC.
Windows – Kindle for PC (mobi)
Mobi files can be read on a Windows PC using the Kindle app.
- Download and install the Kindle app for PC
- Download the mobi file for your ebook and located it on your computer
- Right click the mobi file, select “Open With” and “Kindle” to add it to your Kindle library
Mac – iBooks (epub)
- Download the epub file and located it on your computer.
- Open iBooks
- Drag the epub file into iBooks to add it to your library.
For more advanced features, we recommend Calibre.
For audiobooks, one mp3 file is provided for each chapter.
After you have downloaded all the files, we recommend creating a new folder and giving the folder the same name as the book’s title.
Playing Audio Files on Your Desktop Computer
Double-click an audio file to open and play it on your desktop computer using your default audio player.
You may also find it helpful to create a playlist that includes all the files in order.
Adding Audiobook Files to iTunes
You can also use iTunes to play audiobook files or transfer them from your computer to an iPod, iPhone, or iPad:
- Open iTunes
- Click the File menu, select Add Folder to Library.
- Find the folder containing your mp3 files, select this folder and then hit enter. As you do this, take note of the number of files and how they are named, as you will be looking for them in another step.
- In ‘Library’, find the files you just added.
- Now click on the ‘File’ menu and select ‘Get Info’. A pop up window will display and ask you if you are sure you want to edit information for multiple files. Click Yes.
- Next, click on the ‘Options’ tab.
- Look for ‘Media Kind’, and click on the arrow that reads ‘Music’. A drop down menu will show up. Select Audiobook and click OK.
- Find the Books icon on the left hand menu of the iTunes application to listen to your audio book.
If you have any difficulties is downloading or opening your files, contact us as soon as possible at: email@example.com